- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Two Stage 25,00 to 34,000 BTU
- Hi-Temp Black Aluminized steel construction
- Black Mounting Kit Included
- 24 Volt Transformer Included
- Sunpak® Duplex Switch Control Included
- 9' 1/2" to 12' Mounting Height
- Approximate 12 ' x 12' Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approxiamte 10' x 10' Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Recommended for Commercial and Residential Installation
- Available in natural gas or liquid propane
- Made in the USA
- This model is not suitable for use indoors and any area that is confined where air flow is limited.
Sunpak infrared heaters can be both wall or ceiling mounted. Infrared heaters utilize a unique heating system that warms your guest like the sun. Our Sunpak S34 B TSH was designed with two stage BTU options in order to give you the flexibility to warm your guests on a low or high setting. Sunpak infrared heaters are crafted with a slim profile, which works well in a variety of patio settings. All Sunpak heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective and highly efficient natural gas or liquid propane fuels. Some key features include: fully automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control settings, ceramic infrared burner system, dual stage 34,000 to 25,000 BTU output, made with powder coated hi-temp aluminized steel construction, includes a duplex switch, 24 volt transformer, black mounting kit and available in natural gas or liquid propane. Made with pride in the USA.