- Radiant infrared heating warms people and objects in an area instead of the air
- Mounts easily with the included mounting kit and integrates into any outdoor decor
- Powder-coated finish blends into surrounding surfaces
- Commercial-quality heating power covers a 10 X 10-foot area
- Since the S25 is not vented, it needs a continuous flow of fresh air and proper ventilation of combustion gases for optimal operation. This model is not suitable for use indoors and any area that is confined where air flow is limited.
- This model includes a 24 VAC spark ignition system which includes flame monitoring through flame purification, and this heater requires an external 24 VAC source to operate
- Sunpak heaters use a fully automatic On/Off control system, and a switch or timer is required for use.
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF Control System
- High Efficiency Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Wall or Ceiling Mounting
- Perfect for 7' 1/2'' to 9' 1/2'' mounting heights
- Made in the USA
- This model is not suitable for use indoors and any area that is confined where air flow is limited.
Infrared Sunpak Heater 25,000 BTUs utilizes a fully automatic OFF/ON control system. This heater requires a switch, timer, or other control deivce. The Sunpak patio heater provides radiant warmth outdoors in an unobtrusive manner. Sunpak is CSA design-certified as an unvented infrared heater for outdoor or indoor installation. All units are equipped with spark ignition and 100% shutoff for safety, economy, and convenience. Sunpak's aluminized or stainless steel enclosure, together with the aluminum face grill, provides resistance to wind and rain. The slim body design (8 x 8 x 48 inches) and 0 to 30 degree angle mounting option on most models, give SUNPAK the versatility to fit easily into wide variety of patio situations. Includes black mounting kit and 24 volt transformer.