Sika Design Exterior Aluminum Nanna Ditzel Hanging Egg ChairSIKNDE85BK + Exterior Collection by + Sika Design Expected to ship within 5 - 9 weeks
- FabricPlease Select+ All Fabrics
- AluRattan consists of a strong Aluminum frame with woven ArtFibre making it the choice for 100% maintenance free outdoor use.
- Powder coated aluminum with woven ArtFibre seat and back
- Sika Design Sunbrella and Tempotest performance fabric cushions are hand made by skilled cushion manufacturers in the Carolinas. The USA made cushions feature a Bell Bloc liner to repel moisture and resist mold and mildew. Most cushions feature zippered removable covers for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- ArtFibre is a Swiss made artificial fiber made of dyed and hardwearing polyethylene that is both temperature and UV resistant. ArtFibre is flexible and when woven, provides optimal comfort and a structure that is strong and can maintain its shape for years.
- The ArtFibre is flexible and, when woven, provides optimal comfort and a structure that is strong and can maintain its shape for years on end.
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Tempotest Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
Nanna Ditzel designed the original Hanging Egg Chair in 1959, and this groundbreaking design has enjoyed worldwide critical acclaim ever since. This distinctive chair is both a conversation piece and a delightful place to unwind, and the AluRattan makes it ultra-durable and maintenance-free.