- Sleek, streamlined Slimline single element heaters are ideal for surface mount applications up to 11 feet
- Features include: modern styling, brushed stainless trim with optional dark contrasting housing, narrow profile, and a T-slot for flexible mounting options
- Choose from 1,600 watt, 2,400 watt, 3,000 watt or 4,000 watt capacities
- Available in durable anodized aluminum housing finishes (Silver, Bronze, and our new all black Slimline Shadow™) that are capable of withstanding years of outdoor use
- Custom Special Order Controls are available. Contact our sales team for assistance.
Infrared or radiant energy is the most practical way to add warmth to spaces like patios, terraces, verandas, enclosed areas, or any indoor or outdoor setting where heated air cannot easily be contained and re-circulated. A heated quartz element emits a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air. For this reason, infrared heat can be distributed very evenly, and will not simply blow away in windy or drafty conditions. Infratech medium wave quartz element heaters emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambience of your gathering - unlike competitive short-wave or halogen electric heaters that produce a very harsh glare or bright-colored light.